Saturday 30 July 2011

Sumo Wrestling and Cow Shit.

Tonight I went to the Cow Patch in the local Gaelic pitch. Now most people don't know what a Cow Patch is... I didn't. You buy a square of grass for a tenner, and the pitch is split up into all these squares or patches. They then release a cow into the field and whichever square the cow shits on first, the person who bought that square wins a thousand euro! Cool huh? Of course I didn't win, nor did any of my friends but oh well. Inside there was a rodeo electric bull and sumo wrestling, which I played over and over. Lots of music, the pub, the games, all the people and the atmosphere made it a great night. I met up with all my best friends and we had a hilarious night. And of course the night wasn't complete without us getting hyper and rolling down the hills and dancing , laughing together in our beautiful shroud of eternal friendship.
"A best friend is a sister destiny forgot to give you."

No comments:

Post a Comment