Thursday 9 June 2011

The First Week of Summer.

Its almost a whole week ago that I got my summer holidays, can't believe it! I haven't done much so far... I got 'em last Thursday after three days of exams. That Friday I went to a Beach Party and it was the best craic (fun) ever. I've gone into town loads, one of the days to a fair that was on. It was shit. Literally. I got cow shit all over my boots and had to pick the stuff out of the grooves of the grips with a toothpick. Not fucking fun. My friends and I also tried to get into The Hangover II. We failed. One of my friends, Lisa, got her date of birth wrong and argued with the cinema woman that if she was born on the 20th of October 1995 she was sixteen. She was so wrong. It was pretty hilarious. I guess we'll just go on a weeknight when the blond woman is working, she'll let us in, she's cool. Two of my bestfriends Emily and Cliona are sleeping over tomorrow night, which I'm looking forward too! I'll probably not do much today, just be lazy. Might drag myself outside to my friends later on, might just sit in this armchair for the rest of the day, I dunno yet. I'll make another post later on, hopefully. And 36 page views, more than I was expecting in less than 24 hours to be honest, so thanks :) I can't understand why most of 'em are from Ireland but who cares, I'm getting views, so again thanks. Its not much atm, I've just started but hopefully I'll build myself up a bit as I progress.
Talk to ye later on,
Cíara ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment