Wednesday 8 June 2011

My First Post

Okay, this is my first post.. I have no idea what to write. I am here sitting with my friend Clíodhna who encouraged me to create a blog, like she did. I will post the link to her blog down the bottom. Its absolutely lashing rain outside, which is nothing out of the ordinary for Ireland which is obviously where we live. It is known for Guinness, drunk people, potatoes, leprechauns and pots 'o gold at the end of the rainbow. Honestly, that stereotype is quite accurate, although many will deny it. The weather is pissing me off immensely at the moment. It is the start of effin summer, and we have had one nice day so far. R.I.P Irish summer of 2011, May third- May fourth. I will talk about my life this summer on my blog and hopefully I'll pick up a few viewers along the way. I might even continue it after summer. So I'm off to go singin' in the rain, hope you stay tuned,
Cíara ♥

-Here is the link to my friends blog, please read(:
 nightmaresdreamsandsummer.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey! That's my blog! WHOOO! GO MY BLOG!!! XD :) :P

    ReplyDelete