Sunday 19 June 2011

The Last Few Days

Okay, so I realised a while ago that its been a week ago since I posted last so here is a very short synopsis of what I did with myself these last few days. I've gone into my local town a lot with my best friends from school, and gone to the shopping centre or mall as some people may call them. On Thursday... Thursday? I think it was Thursday.. I went up to my friends housing estate and just hung out there outside all day with a group of some of my friends. There turned out to be a lot of us, 18 or so. We were all in a big circle lying on the green, the sun shining down on us and the smell of grass wafting around the place, sounds summery eh? :) Until big grumpy 'owl black clouds came along and it started lashing down rain, and there is no way any mother or father that is in their right mind would let 18 lads and lass' into their house, so we took cover under trees instead. Most of the lads played football in the rain, but some of us decided to try and climb the big tree. Emphasis on the try. I got up a good bit and was shockin' proud of myself, but then when I tried to get down.... I got stuck. It was really high, and I had feckin' cheap pumps on from Penneys and if I jumped I would have broken my feet. So I swapped shoes with one of the lads who had runners on (he wasn't too pleased with getting girl pumps) and I swung on one of the branches and dropped down. But nothing can ever go that smooth and uncomplicated for me, so as I was jumping down, a branch snagged my leggings and ripped 'em right on the arse. So I ended up walking around the rest of the day with my top pulled right down, to cover the not-too-big of a rip. But it was a very fun day that I'll remember for a long time. :)
Hahahaha and then of course there was last night... My best friend and I went up to her sisters house which is like a half hour away to babysit her little kids for the night, because she, her husband and her sister and her husband wanted to go out to the pub. They're all still really young (20's) so they like to get wasted. My friends other sister collected me and my friend and we drove up to where we were staying. We drove very very fast with the music up to the highest it would go, we felt so awesome xD We helped the girls get ready and they left to go to the town with their husbands, we put the babies to bed and pigged out on crap food. So we were upstairs in the spare room talking about everything and anything, when we heard this massive bang downstairs. I got so freaked out and we grabbed some weapons to defend ourselves. I got hairspray and a bottle of Febreze and my friend got a hairbrush and a BabyBorn, we were ready to beat some intruder ass. I honestly didn't think much of it until we reached the bottom of the stairs and realised that the tv, which had been turned on with the volume pretty loud, had turned off. I don't know about anyone else, but tv's around where I live do not just turn off by themselves. So we both went into a bit of a panic mode (whilst laughing our asses off of course xD) and looked in every single room, which wasnt a lot because its a pretty small house, with our weapons of choice at the ready. We cleared the house and there was no one there, and we're still baffled at what went on. But anyways, we were alright, and it was brilliant fun (:
Thanks for reading, I'm off to eat my dinner ^ ^
Cíara ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ciara, you haven't posted in ages! If you have your laptop with you maybe you'll do a review of 'A Great and Terrible Beauty'? I've been thinking about reading it but I can't find a good review, maybe you'll be the one to encourage me to read it? God knows it won't take much, you know me with books! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete